Office365 readiness, migration and support
Online Services reduce the cost and complexity of using a range of key business applications, leaving you to focus on running your business, not running IT. Microsoft’s Office 365 hosted applications allow you to subscribe to online email, collaboration and communications services. You don’t need to worry about installing, running or maintaining these applications - someone else does that for you.
Microsoft’s Office 365 services are available on a subscription basis, for a monthly fee. The benefits are not just economic, however:
- No software or hardware purchase.
- No software or hardware to maintain or upgrade.
- Predictable operating costs, ensuring you only pay for what you need.
- Ensures high levels of availability, with offsite data storage and management assisting your business continuity and disaster recovery needs.
- Easy to deploy, with users able to access these services within hours.
Intergen offers a variety of services to assist with the evaluation of, migration to and on-going support of a migration to Microsoft Office365;
Readiness - Our Readiness HealthCheck is designed to help you understand what opportunities there are to utilise any or all of these online applications, and how ready your infrastructure is to support them
Migration - Intergen migration services can assist you with the migration to Online Services. We have successfully migrated a number of organisations to Microsoft Online Services
Support – leveraging our Managed Services capability ensures you are leveraging the most from your use of Microsoft Online Services
Office365 readiness, migration and support has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.