Get Listed on the Office 365 Marketplace
The Microsoft Office 365 Marketplace, built on Microsoft Pinpoint, is available in select countries worldwide.
Designed specifically to showcase experts, applications, and professional services that extend the value of Microsoft Office 365, this comprehensive marketplace helps customers easily find, demo, and buy partner offerings that work with Office 365 products.
Review the requirements and follow the instructions to list your applications and professional services on the Office 365 Marketplace.
Criteria for Listing in the Marketplace
Your marketplace listing must meet the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines.
The "Microsoft 'Works With' Products and Technologies" selections in the "Edit Shared Attributes" menu must correspond with the Office 365 department boxes you have checked for your offering.
- For Exchange Online select: Exchange Online
- For SharePoint Online select: SharePoint Online
- For Lync select from:
- Lync 2010
- Lync 2010 Mobile
- Lync Server 2010
- Lync Web App
- For Office select from:
- SharePoint Workspace
In order to list an application in the Office 365 Marketplace, your application must:
- Pass the Microsoft Platform Ready (MPR) test. This applies to Exchange Online and Lync applications only.
- Lync applications must also pass the appropriate Unified Communications compatibility and product qualification programs.
In order to list a professional service in the Office 365 Marketplace, your company must:
- Be currently enrolled in the Cloud Essentials or Cloud Accelerate programs. Learn more about these Cloud programs.
- Posess one of the following competencies. This applies to services for Office only.
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Content
- Data Platform
- Project and Portfolio Management
Add Your Listing to the Marketplace
- Sign in to your Pinpoint Dashboard, using the Microsoft account credentials(formerly Windows Live ID) associated to your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) account.
- Click Add or Edit Profiles, and then select the Apps + Services tab.
- Click Edit Shared Attributes next to the listing you want to add to the Office 365 Marketplace.
- Select the appropriate options for these required attributes:
- Marketplace – select Microsoft Office 365 Marketplace (and Microsoft Pinpoint), then check the relevant product departments where you want to list your offering. Note: Any boxes you check must have a corresponding "Works With" selection for that department.
- Microsoft "Works With" Products and Technologies – select the Office 365 products that work with your offering. You may select up to five products. Please see the complete list of Office 365 products in the Criteria for Listing in the Marketplace section above.
- Clearly specify in your profile description how your application or professional service utilizes or enhances the Office 365 products you have selected as "Works With" technologies.
- Be sure you have met the additional application or professional service requirements shown above.
- Click Submit for Approval to trigger a review by the Office 365 Marketplace Team.
It may take up to 10 business days for your profile to appear on the Office 365 Marketplace. If you have any questions, please contact the MPN Support Team.